For the past few months I have been wanting to do this 365 project. I got the idea from a friend (Hi Dena!), so I googled it. (I google everything!) I've always had an interest in photography, but never got into it as much as I've wanted to. I thought... what a better way to get back into it than to just start taking pictures... everyday... and posting them. Eventually, I will sign myself up for some type of photography class just to get a better understanding of it all... and to take better pictures.
If you are not familiar with the 365 project, basically, what it is -is that you post one photo for each day of the year. You can start on any day, but I decided to go with the first of the year because... it's a new year, a new decade, and a new beginning. You can come up with a theme or just take random, everyday life pictures. Tell a story, make it interesting, make it fun. Share it with your friends and family. Look back, reminisce, and see your past year in photos.
So this is it... the start of my very 1st project. Let's hope that I can make it to the end. Here goes... ...
Hi Genie! ;)
ReplyDeleteGotta love the Intergoogles huh?!