Friday, January 22, 2010


::01/21/2010::

Lookie what I found! Carl and I went for a hike not too far from the house. He was on the hunt for some shed deer antlers and I more or less was there to cover extra ground. That...and I needed the workout. Carl stopped to sit on a rock about 10 feet behind where this picture was taken. He was looking through his binoculars while I found this match set. You probably can't see it very well, but the other antler is at the top, in the middle...probably less than 10 feet apart. Of course by the end of the hike, he had to show me up by finding a match set to a non-typical deer that was probably three times bigger. Then again, that's what he does best,..HUNT!

1 comment:

  1. Your set wins - you found yours first! :)

    Man I wish we lived up there so we could do stuff like that! So tired of neighbors!

    ReplyDelete